QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

[Emerson] DeltaV S-series and CHARMs Hardware Installation

[复制链接]
babo 发表于 2024-7-7 10:46:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
内容类型
内容类型: 文档
文档下载: S-Series Hardware Install.pdf (19.91 MB, 售价: 20 E币)
This manual provides step-by-step instructions for installing DeltaV S-series and CHARMs hardware
目录
Preface ............................................................................................................................iii
Chapter 1 Planning the installation .................................................................................................. 1
Tools required to install DeltaV hardware ...................................................................................................1
Torque limits for mounting screws .............................................................................................................2
Wiring guidelines ....................................................................................................................................... 2
Marine certified, Class 1 Div 2, Zone 2, and NAMUR installations ................................................................2
Important information about hazardous live voltages ................................................................................4
Chapter 2 Installing S-series hardware ............................................................................................. 5
About S-series hardware ............................................................................................................................ 5
Recommended sequence for installing S-series hardware .......................................................................... 6
Recommendations for installing horizontal DIN rails .................................................................................. 6
Install a Power / Controller Carrier on the DIN rail ....................................................................................... 7
Install an 8-Wide I/O Carrier on the DIN rail ................................................................................................ 8
Install a DIN Rail Stop ................................................................................................................................. 9
Install a simplex controller ....................................................................................................................... 10
Install and power Ethernet I/O cards .........................................................................................................11
Install the Dual Universal Carrier on the DIN rail ............................................................................11
Install Ethernet I/O Cards on the Dual Universal Carrier .................................................................12
Connect power to Ethernet I/O Cards ........................................................................................... 13
Remove a Dual Universal Carrier from the DIN rail ........................................................................ 14
Install a System Power Supply (24 VDC) ................................................................................................... 14
Wire the System Power Supply's alarm relay contact .................................................................... 15
Install a redundant controller ................................................................................................................... 15
Field power delivery to I/O cards .............................................................................................................. 16
Connect field power to individual cards ........................................................................................ 16
Connect field power to redundant cards or to cards installed in odd and even numbered slots .... 18
Extend LocalBus power to other Carriers .................................................................................................. 18
Install terminal blocks onto an 8-Wide I/O Carrier .................................................................................... 20
Install I/O cards onto an 8-Wide I/O Carrier .............................................................................................. 21
Connect power to WirelessHART I/O ........................................................................................................22
Connect power to the system .................................................................................................................. 23
Use Logic Solvers with S-series controllers ...............................................................................................24
Connect S-series controllers to a small Safety Instrumented System ............................................ 25
Connect S-series controllers to a large Safety Instrumented System .............................................25
Connect S-series controllers to a Safety Instrumented System on the same DIN rail ..................... 26
Connect S-series controllers to a Safety Instrumented System on another DIN rail ....................... 27
Chapter 3 Installing CHARMs hardware .......................................................................................... 31
About CHARM I/O .................................................................................................................................... 31
Recommended sequence for installing CHARMs hardware ...................................................................... 32
Recommendations for installing vertical DIN rails .................................................................................... 32
Install a CHARM I/O Carrier on the DIN rail ................................................................................................33
Install the first CHARM Baseplate on the DIN rail ...................................................................................... 34
Install the other CHARM Baseplates onto the DIN rail ............................................................................... 35
Remove a CHARM I/O Carrier or Baseplate from the DIN rail .........................................................37
Install a CHARM I/O Gateway on the DIN rail ............................................................................................ 37
iInstall the Column Terminator onto the DIN rail ....................................................................................... 39
Install a DIN Rail Stop ............................................................................................................................... 41
Mount Distributed CHARM Junction Boxes on wall panels ........................................................................ 42
Connect CHARM I/O Blocks to the CHARM I/O Gateway ...........................................................................43
Install CHARM I/O Scanner Modules on CHARM I/O Gateways and Blocks ................................................ 46
Install CHARM I/O Gateway IOPs on CHARM I/O Gateways ....................................................................... 46
Install CHARM I/O Block IOPs on CHARM I/O Blocks ..................................................................................46
Connect power to the CHARM I/O ............................................................................................................47
Extend CHARM power to other baseplates ............................................................................................... 48
Install CHARM I/O Cards ...........................................................................................................................49
Install CHARMs .........................................................................................................................................49
Reset the keying mechanism on a CHARM Terminal Block ....................................................................... 51
Label the CHARMs installed on each baseplate ........................................................................................ 52
DeltaV hardware ready for transportation ................................................................................................53
Chapter 4 Installing I.S. CHARMs hardware .....................................................................................55
Recommended sequence for installing I.S. CHARMs hardware .................................................................55
Recommendations for installing vertical DIN rails .................................................................................... 56
Install a CHARM I/O Carrier on the DIN rail ................................................................................................56
Install a Separation Wall ........................................................................................................................... 57
Install the I.S. CHARM Baseplates onto the DIN rail ...................................................................................59
Install the Column Terminator onto the DIN rail ....................................................................................... 62
Install a DIN Rail Stop ............................................................................................................................... 64
Connect power to I.S. CHARM I/O ............................................................................................................ 64
Extend CHARM power to other I.S. baseplates ......................................................................................... 66
Install CHARM I/O Cards ...........................................................................................................................67
Install I.S. CHARMs ................................................................................................................................... 68
Reset the keying mechanism on an I.S. CHARM Terminal Block ................................................................69
Label the CHARMs installed on each baseplate ........................................................................................ 71
DeltaV hardware ready for transportation ................................................................................................72
Chapter 5 Setting up the DeltaV Control Network .......................................................................... 73
DeltaV Control Network overview ............................................................................................................73
Set up a DeltaV workstation and install the system identifier ................................................................... 74
Set up a redundant DeltaV Control Network ............................................................................................ 74
Connect the control network to a plant LAN .............................................................................................76
Index ................................................................................................................................................. 79

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|ELEOK |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 09:52