找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

[Emerson] DeltaV I.S. I/O Code of Practice for Installation and Maintenance in Zone 2 Hazardous Areas

[复制链接]
babo 发表于 2024-7-7 00:41:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
内容类型
内容类型: 文档
文档下载 12P2524E.pdf (135.72 KB, 售价: 20 E币)
目录:
1 Introduction...............................................................................................3
1.1 Document Contents .....................................................................................4
1.2 Relevant Standards and Codes of Practice.....................................................4
1.3 Hazardous areas Areas and Their Consideration ............................................4
1.4 Terminology................................................................................................5
2 The ATEX Directive.....................................................................................7
2.1 Equipment Categories..................................................................................7
2.2 Apparatus Standards....................................................................................8
2.3 Summary of Requirements for Category 3 Apparatus in Zone 2 ......................9
3 DeltaV I/O Mounting Options .................................................................10
3.1 DeltaV I/O card types ................................................................................10
4 Enclosures and Junction boxes ................................................................12
4.1 General Requirements................................................................................12
4.2 Unused openings......................................................................................13
4.3 Cable Entry Devices (glands)......................................................................13
5 Cables and wiring.....................................................................................14
5.1 General.....................................................................................................14
5.2 Avoidance of Damage ................................................................................14
5.3 Internal Cabinet Wiring..............................................................................14
5.4 Passage and Collection of Flammables ........................................................14
6 Grounding and Bonding of Zone 2 Systems ............................................15
6.1 General Precautions...................................................................................15
6.2 IS DeltaV Field Wiring................................................................................15
6.3 Power Supplies..........................................................................................15
6.4 Field Enclosures.........................................................................................16
7 Labeling ...................................................................................................17
7.1 General.....................................................................................................17
8 Maintenance of DeltaV IS I/O Cards in Zone 2........................................18
8.1 Permissible live-working in Zone 2 ..............................................................18
8.2 Prohibited live-working in Zone 2................................................................18
9 Appendix A...............................................................................................20
9.1 IS I/O components for installation in Zone 2 ...............................................20
9.2 DeltaV IS I/O card safety parameters .........................................................21
This document contains three sections. "The ATEX Directive" provides an introduction to the principles of the ATEX 100a directive and its terminology; "DeltaV I/O Mounting Options" provides a general background to DeltaV IS I/O equipment; and "Enclosures and Junction Boxes" provides specific instructions for maintaining DeltaV IS I/O equipment in a Zone 2 hazardous area.Chapters 5, 6 and 7 describe specific requirements for cables, grounding, labelling and junction boxes in Zone 2. Chapter 8 provides guidelines for maintenance activities. Chapter 9 gives details of certification parameters appropriate to Zone 2.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|ELEOK |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 11:46